Technical Lead RSE
iForce Product Suite(RSE)
1. Fulfill the Role as Lead Developer on Products/ Projects for TMT/ Kapsch Holdings SA, as per assignment. First Project Being for iForce CRM and Front End
2. Provide Guidance, Technical Direction and Mentorship to junior developers forming part of the Project Delivery Team.
3. Provide Technical Guidance and Input around the Design and Interfacing requirements associated with the Solution.
4. Take Responsibility for Technical Solution being delivered on time and within budget.
5. Implement the required Solution Architecture in line with prescribed architectural standards and technology stack, as defined by the System Architect.
6. Ensure that all Technical Project Documentation and Designs are produced and available when required.
7. Assist with Technical Coordination/ Marketing around the Solutions being delivered.
8. Implementation (coding) of the software (new and existing) – presentation, business logic and data access layers, creating common objects and integration
Skills and Competencies
• Taking Ownership, being Accoutable for Technical Delivery
• Dynamic, enjoys being Challenged
• Thoroughness and attention to detail
• Desire to improve systems and processes
• Ability to problem solve high pressure issues.
• Experience of working with multiple projects/tasks and the ability to prioritise on the fly.
Education and Work Experience
• B.Sc Comp Sci or equivalent
• At Least 5 years’ experience in Microsoft .Net technology (C# Preferable)
• At Least 3 Years’ Experience as Team Lead/ System Architect
• Experience in Traffic/ Transport Information Systems/ Solutions Preferable
• Web services implementation, WCF, WPF and/or Silverlight and Oracle experience will be advantageous
Salary Offered Monthly R70,000.00 (Annually R840,000.00)