Snr Test Analyst (ITCS)
ITCS Product Suite, Required for knowledge transfer
For APTMS (ITCS) Product responsible for designing, developing, and executing quality assurance and control processes, test strategies, test plans and test cases that verify a software conformance to defined acceptance criteria (i.e. system behaviours) and feature design documents, as well as application standards. Testing will be both manual and automated. In addition to functional testing, the Senior Test Analyst is responsible for quality assurance of non‐functional areas such as performance, security, installation/upgrade and sociability.
As a leader within a highly collaborative development team, the Senior Test Analyst will provide mentoring and advice other team members. The Senior Test Analyst will provide input into performance reviews and training paths for junior team members.
Skills and Competencies
• Thorough knowledge of the principles of functional and non-functional testing
• Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
• Understanding of Test Case Lifecycle
• Passion for software testing
• Enthusiasm for team work
• Track record of innovation in testing
• Enthusiasm for continuous learning and improvement
• Understanding of defect management
• Understanding of decision logic tables
• Good understanding of testing methodology
• Knowledge of test tools an advantage
Education and Work Experience
• Whilst a degree is not a requirement, the following degrees will be advantageous; BEng Industrial & Systems Engineering or Electrical/Electronic Engineering or B.Com Informatics (honours), BSc Computer Science, BSc IT. Oracle (and/or Microsoft) Certifications would be a plus.
• ISTQB/ISEB Testing Certification
• ISTQB Advanced Certification
• Microsoft SQL Certification would be an advantage
• 3-5+ Years’ relevant working experience with at least 2 years as a Senior Test Analyst
• SQL experience
Salary Offered Monthly R50,000.00 (Annually R600,000.00)