Our dynamic Client in the IT services Sector is looking for a Senior UI Developer to augment the development team. The ideal candidate needs to have the following technical skill set:
- Proficiency in C# .NET (3+ yrs)
- Proficiency in WPF and Windows Forms (3+ yrs)
- Proficiency in MVC/MVP/MVVM UI Patterns
- A solid software development background in data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Skilled at navigating/using Microsoft Windows and Office
- Competency in Microsoft SQL
- Competency in WCF
- A University Degree
- Nice To Have: Experience with 3rd party UI toolkits (DevExpress, Infragistics, Xamarin etc)
The candidate will also have need to have:
- Excellent comprehension in areas of logic and mathematics
- A passion to learn and extend knowledge outside of the work sphere
- The ability to self-manage
- The ability to communicate clearly, communicate with clients and be part of a team.
The core responsibilities of the role are:
- Implement User Interfaces for the Quintessence Application
- Implement a testing framework for User Interfaces
- Release Management (Installers using WiX)
- Market related based on candidate experience and proficiency
The interview process on our side:
- The CV is to be submitted with a portfolio to show some of the candidates work
- The CV will be reviewed
- We will advise if the CV is successful or not
- If the CV is approved, we will arrange for a 30-minute meet and greet face-to-face meeting
- If the candidate is to proceed, we will then arrange a suitable time for the candidate to write a test. The test is a few basic development questions (C# and Microsoft SQL) – no prep required. The test could take up to 3 hours (depending on candidate proficiency).
- If the candidate passes the test, the candidate will be interviewed by the 4 directors.
- A final decision will then be made.