Our Fun Dynamic Client in Cape Town
As a Senior Help Desk Support Engineer, you will efficiently give technical assistance to our clients.
What will I be doing?
- Be responsible for escalations from Level 1 Support.
- Provide efficient, technical assistance for incoming queries and issues relating to our clients.
- Resolve the client’s request and you are consistently positive in your approach.
What skills do I need?
- Experience with Office 365, Active Directory, Azure and Microsoft Exchange
- Previous experience with problem solving in a troubleshooting environment with Microsoft Server, Desktop and MAC Operating Systems
- Experience with troubleshooting networks – LAN and wireless networks, firewalls, DHCP, DNS and TCIP
- Brilliant with a support ticketing system and beating SLA targets
However, great support takes more than technical skills, so we also need you to have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain complex topics in easily understood, concise language [English]
- Ambition, eagerness to learn and improve, passion for technology and the future of the technology industry
- The personality of a Christmas Tree – colourful, pleasant and the ability to make people smile!
- Resonate and love our core values
Bonus skills & attributes
- Experience with Autotask or Nable
- Microsoft Certified Professional – MCSE, MCITP, MCTS
Included in your package
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If you missed it check out our perks
on our website.
Above all you need to be human. To have self-respect and a respect for others. It’s that simple. It won’t hurt if you have a special skill like licking your elbow or juggling keyboards while working out the square root of -934. We could use some fresh entertainment over lunch.