A fresh thinking law firm in Cape Town Southern Suburbs is looking for Bond Paralegal with excellent technical and people skills.
We are a progressive, strategically focused law practice that strives to deliver unmistakable value and exceptional client experiences through professional, people-centred employees.
We are looking for a highly competent, well organised and self-motivated Bond Paralegal, to join our well established Bonds team.
• Diligently and meticulously follow the administrative procedures specified by the banks for registering bonds. • Liaise with Banks, Clients, Agents and Attorneys on bond related matters • Ensuring compliance with all bank requirements are strictly adhered to
• Strong organisation skills, meticulous, highly administrative with attention to detail and a strong sense of responsibility for delivering required outcomes accurately and on time.
• A well balanced individual with high EQ and good people skills
• Strong drive and initiative, combined with a humble, trustworthy and accountable disposition.
• Good numeracy skills (to deal with and finalise any financial aspects of a conveyancing transaction).
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience attending to bonds from beginning to end, experience with two major banks ( Standard Bank and/or ABSA) will be an advantage.
• Familiar and fully competent on LexisConvey as well as Stordoc for all the banks.
• Experience with Microsoft and Office 365.
• Able to work independently.