Job Description: Account Manager
The main purpose of this position is the management and ownership of a group of the Company's customers and their experience as our client.
This includes managing the client from a service and customer experience perspective as well as handle their general queries and escalations. You will be the "Face" of the Company and point of contact for this client.
Your key deliverables are:
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and that all queries are managed / escalated to the relevant internal staff/ heads of department for quick resolution.
- Manage the customer's expectations and needs effectively.
- Managing an 8 week call cycle of meetings with the business owners.
- Retention of your customer base (renewals)
- Concluding 1 new business sale per month
- Provide assistance to finance team for recoveries / Debtors management
- Assist the settlement staff with queries / escalations
- Managing your client's usage, comms and multiple call outs as per weekly circulated information
- Manage the on-boarding, training and usage of a new customer.
- Complete timeously weekly reports to head office on the management of your portfolio using Core suite, Report server and feedback from the field to support your report.
- Keep the customer appraised of any changes or new product developments or services
- Demo's to new and existing customers
- Training and upskilling of new and existing customers
- Assist Call Centre with queries and Operations with customer training / billable calls
- Meet deadlines for reporting - Core Suite Capture must be done daily
- Assist with special projects as assigned