We are looking for a results driven external sales representative to actively seek out and engage prospective customers. An individual who will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer’s in order to boost top line growth, customer’s acquisition levels and profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationship at all levels of authority.
- Service existing accounts obtain orders and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales prospects.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Coordinate sales effort with both internal sales and other departments.
- Managing all aspects of stock management, i.e. stock replenishment and aging stock.
- Keeps management informed by submitting ongoing activity and results reports.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on customer’s and pricing.
- Knowledge of factory flow, machinery and the manufacturing of corrugated boxes will be an advantageous.
- Manage and meet annual sales budget and KPI’s agreed to win management.
- Able to work in a high pressured and fast moving environment.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on products and pricing.
- Highly motivated and target driven, with proven experience as an external sales representative.
- Sound technical knowledge of the corrugated box industry and the manufacturing as an advantageous.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Abaca (Advantageous).
- Attention to details and listening skills a must.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Excellent communication, selling and negotiation skills at all levels of authority.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.