We are looking for an exceptional Senior Bookkeeper/Accountant to assist a great client of ours who operates in the Security Industry in Montana Park, Pretoria. To be considered for the position you will need to have experience of the following: -
- Develop systems to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintain subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balance subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintain general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balance general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintain historical records by filing documents.
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Some of your skills and experience will include: -
Developing Standards, Analyzing Information , Dealing with Complexity, Reporting Research Results, Data Entry Skills, Accounting, SFAS Rules, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness.
If you feel that you can meet all these requirements - please apply soonest.......