Attending to clients who come in to look at products with the purpose to purchase. Some consumers will be on an appointment basis and some will be walk-in clients
This would suit someone with a 5 star hospitality background, dealing with high end clients.
1 to 2 years in similar position
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Must have a sound knowledge of high end white goods – preferably premium International retail brands
- Have experience in assisting high end consumers, they could be product buyers or clients doing research for their employers
- Training will be offered, but must already have solid hostess experience working in the hospitality industry dealing with clients.
- Assist and support the Client Center Manager and Sales Executives in the daily operations of the showroom.
- Work at the reception desk, including working the cash register and taking phone calls.
- Welcome consumers to the Experience Center, provide refreshments, identify their needs and give a first time product orientation.
- Actively capture consumer data, provide quotes and follow up with consumers.
- Actively assist consumers with product information and demonstrations and encourage consumers to actively try all products.
- Book consumers for appointments or events.
- Assist in on-site and off-site execution of events.
- Ensure a premium product and brand presentation throughout the Client's Experience Center which is in line with their brand values.
- Determine areas of improvement (standards, processes etc.) on a regularly basis.
- Handle regular consumer complaints.
- Willingness to participate in intensive product training before starting the job
- Motivation to update skills and know-how on products and features continuously
- To fulfill the Client's brand standards and attracting their target group, an out-going and open-minded character, fresh and modern appearance.
- Must have good communication skills – written and verbal – in English
- Be open to the prospect of becoming a showroom Sales Executive
- Must be able to start 1st July 2019