This is an absolutely fantastic opportunity for someone who has finished - or about to finish within the next six months - a Bcom (Accounting). You will be able to become an articled clerk and when your articles and all your studying are completed - you can become a highly sought after CA(SA). The client is in Houghton, Johannesburg - so you will need to be able to get to their offices daily. They are also willing to take transfer of articles but this will only considered should the commitment to beyond finishing articles can demonstrated.
- Perform audit work, independent review work and AFS compilation for the audit practice at the client’s premises or at the incorporated offices.
- Preparation of annual financial statements in Caseware
- Drawing up management letters at the end of the audit.
- Consult with clients regarding their accounting process
- Assist with VAT, PAYE, Annual Income tax Return and provisional tax Returns
- Assist with inventory count which arise at applicable companies year ends
- Be willing to travel nationally
- B Com Accounting – a Must, only negotiable if it will be obtained within the next 6 months/semester.
- Honours in accounting – advantageous
- Only candidates who have commerce as subject in the Grade 12 or Matric
Race and gender
- Due to administrative requirements related to that the client does not have the capacity to hire.
- Open to all race and gender