- To sell Full Maintenance Leasing (FML) contracts for commercial vehicles to all existing and future customers.
- Achieve budgeted sales targets at the required pricing.
- Work with the Pricing Manager to ensure we maintain a competitive advantage within our industry.
- To train the existing sales force, that sell Ad-hoc rentals, to identify FML opportunities.
(The sales force report to an Ad-hoc Rental Sales Manager. This post does not have staff reporting to it).
- To sell our FML offering to existing customers.
- To prospect for new customers in order for us to expand our customer base.
- Establish and maintain a sound working relationship with all key FML customers.
- Visit customers and prospects regularly.
- Focus on adding new customers.
- Produce and present monthly sales and activity reports.
- To obtain credit applications and relevant documentations from new customers.
- Strong natural sales ability with a solutions sales approach.
- Good administrative skills.
- To be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing at all levels in terms of proposals, presentations and quotations.
- Good understanding of systems and processes and an appreciation for compliance to controls and processes.
- Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong organising skills and ability to manage many tasks at once.
- In depth understanding of the various financial options available to corporates for acquiring assets (commercial vehicles).
- Understanding of Income tax, VAT, legal and accounting elements relating to leasing.
- Understanding of IFRS 16 and the impact to customers in future.
08:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday.
B.Comm essential. Preferably with financial accounting as a major. Must have attended sales skills courses.
- Male or female.
- Age 30 to 40.
- Must be bi-lingual - able to speak in English and Afrikaans.