We are looking for a young, vibrant, motivated individual who understands customer needs and requirements. A talented and driven Internal sales representative, who thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. Someone who will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving; processing and monitoring, of customer orders and manufacturing orders.
- Placing board orders and following up on deliveries.
- Keeping track of priorities.
- Control of make to order items.
- Accurately define and maintain customer and product data on ERP system.
- Liaise and assist customers with orders queries and follow up, both on email and telephonically.
- Liaise with factory manager, logistics manager and planning department.
- Managing stock holding levels.
- Print and follow up on daily reports for stock and delivery.
- Liaise with customers and external sales representatives on a daily basis to update them on the progress of orders.
- Working closely with external sales representatives to satisfy customer requirements.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Attention to detail and listening skills a must
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of computer. ei Microsoft excel, Microsoft word, email etc.
- Preferably a non-smoker