The successful incumbent will be responsible for providing comprehensive HR services and support to line management.
Responsibilities:1. Effective recruitment:
- Be responsible for the full recruitment process from drawing up specs, advertising positions, interviewing, arranging for skills testing/psychometrics, regrets and placement of successful candidates.
2. Effective employee relations:
- Effective change management
- Manage IR processes and advise line management.
- Setting up of disciplinary enquiries.
- Represent the company at CCMA.
- Writing and implementation of HR policies & procedures.
- Develop and manage general internal organization communication
3. Performance management system:
- Development and implementation of job profiles and KPI’s for all positions.
- Effective management of the KPI life cycle.
4. Effective training and development:
- Identification, coordination and conducting training.
- Manage career pathing, succession planning and development plans.
5. Effective HR reporting and administration:
- Provide accurate and effective monthly, quarterly and annual HR reporting.
- Complete EE reporting to DoL and implement best practices.
- Complete WSP and ATR and implement initiatives to reap maximum refunds.
- Complete BBBEE verifications and implement best practices to ensure best rating possible.
- Manage electronic leave applications.
- Management of IOD’s in accordance with COIDA.
- Management of staff loans.
- Conduct and report all exit interviews.
- Complete all HR documentation for payroll purposes.
6. Effective management of employee benefits and health and safety:
- Arrange for effective communication/education relating to the company medical aid and provident fund.
- Implement effective Health and Safety for the business and ensure compliance.
7. Effective HR project Management:· Arrange, coordinate and implement HR projects aligned with company strategy. · Ensure cost effective implantation of all HR projects.· Staff teambuilding, year-end functions etc.