RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT (business Unit)
We are looking for two People with a drive for Service, A PASSION for PEOPLE,
and a NEED TO MAKE GOOD MONEY!
Being a Recruitment Consultant involves acting as an intermediary between employers looking to recruit staff and candidates seeking a career or job change. It is also a sales job and our consultants are required to demonstrate a high degree of commercial acumen and are rewarded accordingly.
Whilst the overall objective of a consultant is to meet the needs of both the client and the candidate by ensuring the best mutual fit, there is a lot more to the job.
Find out more:
- Interviewing and liaising with candidates to determine their personal strengths and job requirements
- Matching candidates to jobs
- Providing advice on the career opportunities in the markets we serve, including how to improve a CV
- Briefing candidates on suitable roles and preparing them for interviews
- Managing the recruitment process, from the initial interview through to the offer being made. You will also facilitate negotiations between the client and candidate, such as salary and start date, and provide feedback before and after interviews
- Maintaining the candidate database and promoting jobs to new and existing candidates
- Introducing suitable candidates to new and existing clients
- Developing long term relationships with clients by building an understanding of their structure, culture, hiring needs and preferences
- Supplying carefully selected shortlists of candidates
- Designing and running recruitment campaigns including the creation of advertisements
- Managing the recruitment process in full from registering a vacancy to the arrival of the successful recruit
What else do we offer for this Recruitment Consultant opportunity?
- A supportive, friendly environment focussed on your success
- Full access to job portholes as well as our systems, and offices.
- Full access to all live Job specs.
- Amazing commission based percentage as this is a commission based role only
- One on one training
What you will need to show:
- Successful track record in recruitment or sales
- Confident and resilient personality
- Great organizational skills and flawless work ethic
- Administratively strong
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the recruitment market