Our client is looking for a technically-strong person to join their Detection team. This person will be responsible for designing, creating, installing, utilizing and maintaining fraud detection software solutions.
- Develops and implements ICT financial crime detection and prevention solutions.
- Analyses and prepares electronic data and reports and hands over investigated cases for prosecution and disciplinary action using tools such as FTK Imager.
- Assists in conducting investigations of, and/or undertakes investigations on ICT related allegations and types of financial crimes.
- An IT-related Degree.
- Appreciation of Java a must.
- Knowledge of database/SQL. Oracle preferred.
- Knowledge of network protocols, and
- Awareness of FTK Imager and data analytics a distinct advantage.