An exciting opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to support the Vice Presidents of the Finance function within this global business
About the role
Based in Melbourne’s CBD, Our client is currently seeking an experienced Personal Assistant that will be providing high quality assistance to 4 Corporate Finance VP’s. With this friendly and collaborative environment, this role calls for someone with the right personality as well as the appropriate experience.
Your duties and responsibilities will be as follows (but not limited to):
- Primary border between manager and direct reports
- Effective diary management and meeting scheduling
- Coordinate and deliver domestic and overseas travel management, optimize travel costs.
- Field incoming telephone calls / correspondence - assisting or redirecting where appropriate.
- Coordinate internal /external meetings /workshops / conferences /office functions with stakeholders, vendors and attendees.
- Warrant monthly expenses are properly coded and claims are processed efficiently and on time.
- Manage induction programs for Manager’s new team members
- Schedule and support Manager’s team annual and mid year performance reviews
- Produce reports and presentations when required
- Assist and work with Administration Assistants, EA’s and PA’s throughout the organisation
- Coordinate conference and workshop travel, logistics and catering, interfacing between stakeholders, attendees and vendors for Managers
- Complete all floor coordination and office management activities
The right candidate will be someone who is energetic, highly organised with great people skills. You will have a minimum of 8 years experience in a high-volume administration role reporting to two or more managers/directors, ideally within mining and civil services and someone with proven ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy in a deadline driven environment. The ideal candidate will have the following skillset:
- Friendly and approachable with high resilience
- Advanced with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Builds trust both internally and externally
- High attention to detail
- Highly reliable, self-motivated and responsible
- Confident and pleasant phone manner