Our client is a global manufacturer of progressing cavity pumps and pump parts and has a wide product range suitable for the pumping of fluids within the waste water, chemical, food, beverage, paper, mining, mineral processing, marine, agricultural and oil and gas sectors.
Our client also supplies rotary lobe pumps, grinders, screens and packaged pump systems, ideally suited for the efficient maceration, screening and pumping of waste water flows.
Requirements of the role
Part of a growing service team and reporting to the Service Manager, this role will be based in Inner West and will have a mix of workshop and site servicing/repairs of pumps and rotating equipment over a large area and a variety of industries.
To be consider you must have/be:
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience in pump repairs
- Have suitable qualifications
- Be able to manage time, documentation and accurate record keeping
- Have good customer relation skills
- Be able to work both in a team environment and autonomously
- Have the commitment to adhere to the companies Quality and WHSE policies and procedure
Minimum qualifications required:
- Mechanical or electrical trade certificate with pump repair experience
- Confined space certificate
- Electrical disconnect/reconnect
- Car and forklift license