Minimum requirements for the role:
- Previous experience in high density Polyethylene (HDPE) or low density Polyethylene (LDPE) or PVC extrusion blow moulding is essential.
- Previous experience running extrusion blow moulded plastic containers is essential.
- Must have experience running single and double station extrusion blow moulding machines.
- Previous injection moulding experience is essential.
- Previous experience running Multi Cavity Injection Moulding machines is essential.
- Must have the ability to do injection and extrusion blow moulding mould changes and set ups.
- Must have good trouble shooting skills in both injection and extrusion blow moulding.
- Previous management experience is essential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Overseeing general maintenance and mould changes.
- Overseeing and running trials to develop new products to customer specifications.
- Overseeing and setting up machines for Extrusion blow moulding processes.
- Managing production line operation in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Overseeing the correct start-up of machinery, setting production recipes and specific regulation parameters.
- Managing the packaging team to ensure high quality performance at all times.
- Regulating production processes and controlling production variables (quality and waste).
- Managing production line-ends, machine shut-downs, and all related maintenance activities.
Salary package highly negotiable based on experience gained.